Donate Now
Sempra Employee Giving

Choosing a Charity

Through the Sempra Employee Giving Network, you can donate to any public charity of your choice through payroll deduction. The organization has to have a 501©3 status issued by the Internal Revenue Service and be in good legal standing. If the charity you want to contribute to is in our system, you may begin your giving right away. Get started here.

If the charity of your choice isn’t in the system, you may request that we add it so you and your fellow employees can make contributions. To request that we add a charity, please send an email to with this information about the organization:

  • Legal name
  • Federal tax ID number
  • Contact person
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Email address

Don't have a charity in mind?

If you don’t have a charity in mind, but would still like to make a difference in your local community, you may contribute to your local advisory council. Money donated to the local councils is given to local health and human-services organizations in your local communities. Employees, who serve as local advisors, review and make recommendations on grants that will come from these funds. Learn more about the local councils and how they make community grants.

To contribute to your local council, simply search for this charity: Sempra Employee Giving Network, Undesignated Fund. Then, select your local council to ensure your contributions stay in your local community.

Getting Started is as Easy as 1, 2, 3.

Log into MyInfo


Select My Money
then My Charitable Giving


Search for your Charity
Make Your Pledge

Donate Now